Custom Wallboard ProServices
Scope of Work
When purchasing professional services for customization (XPS-CUSTOM01) and the specified service requested is wallboard customization, the following scope of work applies. The design and data provided are subject to the limitations of the software as it functions currently. The purchase of customization does not include development resources beyond the software's current capabilities
As the purchased software includes Professional Services for Wallboard Customization, Xima has committed to provide deployment services outlined in this scope of work. Customized professional services are purchased in 2 hour blocks. If that time is exceeded, additional professional service charges may apply. Unless purchased separately, personalized training for the Realtime features (i.e., XPS-TRAIN01) is not included in this project. However, any customer within our support contract may attend group training sessions detailed below at no additional cost.
- Workbook for data collection.
- Review of submitted wallboard request for conflicts.
- Construction of custom wallboard.
- If access is granted, upload the wallboard canvas to the customer server.
- If no site access is granted, Xima will provide an exported copy and instructions of how to import.
- Xima will test the wallboard parameters with the most applicable data available.
Responsibility of the Partner/Customer
- Introduce best customer contact for the custom wallboard project OR manage communications
- Setting proper expectations with the customer of what amount of work was purchased.
–Two hours of wallboard customization, server access, and testing typically covers 1-2 custom wallboards
Responsibilities of the End User
- Completion of the provided workbook
– Once the customer has submitted the workbook and wallboard design as completed, no changes can be made.
– Any necessary changes after submission may result in an increase of professional services
- Provide remote access to server.
- Schedule and attend modular group training available online with an active support contract.
Post Deployment SOW - Xima Care Support and Training
For the full Xima Support Agreement, click here.
Xima will provide support of the Chronicall software to End User during the period of the Xima Care agreement. Support shall include (i) a diagnosis of problems of the Software, (ii) a good faith effort toward resolving software defects to satisfactory working order, and (iii) software updates. Xima will provide unlimited email and telephone support of our software directly to the End User during the hours of coverage agreed upon with the Xima Care purchase.
Chronicall training is available to customers who have a valid and active Xima Care license on their serial. Customers may sign up for live webinar trainings at guide.ximasoftware.com/docs/training. Training classes are held regularly and focus on specific modules of the software. Professional Services – Customers or resellers who want Xima to hold private or on-site or other specialized trainings may request a quote for professional services by contacting Xima sales.