Call Logging Install ProServices
When purchasing professional services for Chronicall call logging installation support with an Avaya IP Office PBX (XPS-INS01), the following scope of work applies.
A Xima project manager will be assigned to the project to:
- Provide a workbook for data collection necessary to the installation.
- Verify server specifications and design.
- Coordinate timelines, schedules, and communication among each party.
A Xima tech will be provided (remotely) to perform the following tasks of the installation:
- Configure or verify DevLink3 connection from each node
- Requires admin level access in IP Office Manager or partner assistance
- Download correct release of Avaya Call Reporting / Chronicall
- Installation of Avaya Call Reporting / Chronicall service
- Assign agent logging licensing based on data provided in workbook
- Verify call logging
- Provide default login credentials and access address
Responsibility of the Partner/Customer
Before Installation Can be Scheduled
Review the Avaya Call Reporting / Chronicall white sheet and confirm:
- Your provided server meets the required specifications
- Appropriate Avaya licensing/hardware are allocated for desired feature set
- IP Office is release 10.1 or newer
Complete the provided workbook in a timely manner. It’s important to note that once returned to the Xima project manager, no core changes can be accommodated without a potential need for additional professional service costs.
- When assigning agents to licensed seats, ensure the name entered in the workbook matches the name in the PBX
Assign and confirm CTI Pro licenses to each node required for call logging
- Applicable to Chronicall purchase
- Not required for Avaya Call Reporting purchase
Confirm network connection and necessary ports are open between the Avaya Call Reporting / Chronicall server and IP Office nodes prior to scheduled installation
- For High-Security Networks, provide a LAN Tech familiar with the topography of the network in the event Network-based troubleshooting needs to take place
Manage the servers provided.
- Xima will NOT make changes outside of the software itself. Xima will not be responsible for IP address/port management, partitions, or security measures.
Provide an IP Office tech during the scheduled installation
- Approximately 1 hour. The IP Office tech may only be needed for supervision but must be present for any connection issues. The install may be rescheduled if no IP Office tech is available. It’s important to note that network speed of the hosting network can alter completion time and should be accounted for when budgeting tech resources.
Provide supervised or unattended access to:
- Avaya Call Reporting / Chronicall server
- IP Office Manager. Including System Security access to build DevLink connection
Personalized training is available with the purchase of professional services with the correct part number (e.g., XPS-TRAIN01). If training was not purchased with additional professional services, it is the customer’s responsibility to attend the modular group sessions through our help center training program.
The deployment project for XPS-INS01 will be considered completed once the Chronicall service is successful in logging call data for the agent list requested and licensed from the workbook. Unless other modular-based professional services were purchased and have not been completed, the project manager will provide a Delivery and Acceptance letter, and any future support needed will be handled by the Xima Support team using our help desk ticket system and/or calling for the duration of the Xima Care support subscription.
For the full Xima Support Agreement, click here.