Best Top Line Messaging
Deliver a seamless customer contact experience while maximizing operational efficiency. Xima’s cloud-based contact center solutions are tailored and easy-to-use to help get the most out of your customer touchpoints.
Strongest Messaging Themes
Survey respondents were asked to rate each messaging theme based on how likely they would procure a solution given the messaging on a scale of:
1 (Very Unlikely) to 5 (Very Likely).
5 Key Messages to Help Position Xima
Xima has found meaningful differentiation of its reporting and analytics tools when stacked up to competitors across price points.
- Xima’s Reporting capabilities was cited as a large differentiator when speaking with VARs who had experience selling Xima.
- “Generating Meaningful Insights” from analytics was frequently cited as a challenge. When Xima was brought in on these opportunities, we excelled.
- Most competitors do not offer the advanced reporting for under a $50 price point. Xima’s Tier 1 package sets us apart by meeting these needs.
Xima’s interfaces for cradle-to-grave, supervisor view, and wallboards show the focus on easy-to-use interfaces, reducing the need for technical knowledge.
With a cloud-based deployment, Xima can be setup quickly and easily, although designing individual call ﬂows and other tailoring processes may take additional time. Despite this, the value proposition remains strong to allow CCaaS users to get the software setup and operational quickly.
- When switching CCaaS vendors, many companies are concerned about any interruptions in service while switching from one software to another. By having a fast setup process, that time will be minimized allowing for a quick and smooth transition to Xima.
- Other competitors frequently advertise setup timelines that do not include the actual estimates beyond installing the software. With honest messaging that still focuses on speed, Xima is able to competitively position itself against competitors claiming to set up in seconds.
CCaaS purchasers thoroughly vet multiple software vendors before making their ﬁnal decision. While they are focused on beneﬁts and features, these purchasers also place heavy emphasis on ﬁnding a software vendor who has dealt with use cases similar to theirs and who has a reliable track record.
- Research participants indicated a general hesitation to work with a vendor that was not public or notably well funded, with some even mentioning they would check a company Crunchbase before proceeding further with vendors. Xima must mitigate these concerns for direct sales. Xima has strong experience serving millions of users and thousands of companies, which provides ample proof points that Xima will be able to deliver the requisite service.
- Purchasers frequently peruse company websites to ﬁnd use cases similar to their own, as a way of validating a vendor’s ability to help. By prioritizing experience across industries and customers, Xima can win additional sales.
After working with thousands of companies in a variety of industries, Xima’s found that certain industries and geographic locations prefer different channels.
- Communication with customers via phone, webchat, email, SMS, WhatsApp, Apple and Google Business Messenger, and other social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Viber, Twitter, and many more).
- Companies can leverage skills-based routing regardless of the communication channel to ensure message arrive to the most-qualified agent. – Xima connects to 300+ CRMs with features like activity logging, address book searches, and screen popping.
Get A Xima Pro on Your Demo
Demoing with Xima is easy. Reach out and one of our product experts will be available to help you show the customer all the insights Xima provides in a live demo environment.