Call Logging Installation - Mitel/Shoretel
Scope of Work
When purchasing professional services for Chronicall call logging installation support with a Mitel/Shoretel PBX (XPS-INS01) the following scope of work applies.
A Xima project manager will be assigned to the project to:
- Provide a workbook for data collection necessary to the installation.
- Verify server specifications and design meet requirements.
- Coordinate timelines, schedules, and communication among each party.
A Xima tech will be provided (remotely) to perform the following tasks of the installation:
- Full admin access of the WebUI of the ShoreWare Director.
- If applicable, configure Route Point recording to push recordings to Chronicall.
- Installation of Chronicall service.
- Configuration of Chronicall service for call logging based on data provided in the workbook.
Responsibility of the Partner/Customer
Before installation can be scheduled:
Review the Shoretel/Chronicall white sheet and confirm:
- Your provided server meets the required specifications
- Appropriate Shoretel/Mitel configurations for CDR push and hardware are allocated as DVS on the Chronicall Server.
Provide a Shoretel/Mitel tech during the scheduled installation.
- Approximately three hours.
- The PBX Tech may only be needed for supervision but must be present for any connection issues. The install will be rescheduled if no resource is provided. It’s important to note that the network speed of the hosting network can alter completion time and should be accounted for when budgeting tech resources.
Completion of the provided workbook in a timely manner. It’s important to note that once returned to the Xima project manager, no core changes can be accommodated without a potential need for additional professional service costs.
Prepare browser access to the ShoreWare Director prior to the scheduled installation (Administrator Credentials).
Confirm and then provide supervised or unattended access to the DVS server hosting Chronicall with as-needed access to the Shoretel/Mitel PBX.
- If applicable, the desired location of Chronicall Recordings and the the configuration of access to allow 3rd party API
Manage the servers provided.
- Xima will NOT make changes outside of the software itself. Xima will not be responsible for IP address/port management, partitions, or security measures.
- Perform necessary steps within any anti-virus services or firewalls to allow uninhibited traffic from and between Xima Software servers.
Personalized training is available with the purchase of professional services with the correct part number (e.g., XPS-TRAIN01). If training was not purchased with additional professional services, it is the customer’s responsibility to attend the modular group sessions through our help center training program.
The deployment project will be considered completed once the Chronicall service is successful in logging call data for the agent list requested and licensed from the workbook. The project manager will provide a Delivery and Acceptance letter, and any future support needed will be handled by the Xima Support team using our help desk ticket system and/or calling for the duration of the Xima Care support subscription.
For the full Xima Support Agreement, click here.