Scorecard Creation ProServices
Scope of Work
When purchasing professional services for customization (XPS-CUSTOM01) and the specified service requested is Scorecard Creation, the following scope of work applies. The design and data provided are subject to the limitations of the software as it functions currently. The purchase of customization does not include development resources beyond the software's current capabilities.
As the purchased software includes Professional Services for Scorecard Customization, Xima has committed to provide deployment services outlined in this scope of work.Customized professional services purchased covers 2 scorecard campaigns with up to 10 questions each. Unless purchased separately, personalized training for the scorecard creation or other recording management (i.e., XPS-TRAIN01) is not included in this project. However, any customer within our support contract may attend group training sessions detailed below at no additional cost.
- Workbook for data collection.
- Review of submitted workbook for conflicts.
- With site access, creation of the scorecard campaigns.
- If no site access is granted, Xima will provide an exported copy and instructions of how to import.
Responsibility of the Partner/Customer
- Introduce best SINGLE customer contact for managing the data collection and access
- Setting proper expectations with the customer of what amount of work was purchased.
Responsibilities of the End User
- Completion of the provided workbook.
- Once the customer has submitted the workbook as completed, no changes can be made.
- Any necessary changes after submission may result in an increase of professional services.
- Provide remote access to server.
- Schedule and attend modular group training available online with an active support contract.
Post Deployment SOW - Xima Care Support and Training
For the full Xima Support Agreement, click here.
Xima will provide support of the Chronicall software to End User during the period of the Xima Care agreement. Support shall include (i) a diagnosis of the problems of the Software, (ii) a good faith effort toward resolving software defects to satisfactory working order, and (iii) software updates. Xima will provide unlimited email and telephone support of our software directly to the End User during the hours of coverage agreed upon with the Xima Care purchase.
Chronicall training is available to customers who have a valid and active Xima Care license on their serial. Customers may sign up for live webinar trainings at guide.ximasoftware.com/docs/training. Training classes are held regularly and focus on specific modules of the software. Professional Services – Customers or resellers who want Xima to hold private or on-site or other specialized trainings may request a quote for professional services by contacting Xima sales.