CM ProServices Install
When purchasing professional services for Chronicall call logging installation support with an Avaya CM PBX, the following scope of work applies.
A Xima project manager will be assigned to the project to:
- Provide a workbook for data collection necessary to the installation
- Verify server specications and design
- Coordinate timelines, schedules, and communication among each party
A Xima tech will be provided (remotely) to perform the following tasks of the installation:
- In the ASA console, congure a User Profile for the Chronicall data connection.
User profile #18 will be utilized if available. If unavailable, a new profile will be created
- Generate WebApp User to pull down user/group/vector data (if AES available)Congure the CM to push the CDR data to Chronicall
- Installation of Chronicall service
- Conguration of Chronicall service for call logging based on data provided in workbook
If an AES server is available, the tech will congure:
- CTI Link
- AES Web User (associated to WebApp user previously created)
Responsibility of the Partner/Customer
Review the CM/Chronicall white sheet and confirm:
- Your provided server meets the required specications
- Appropriate Avaya licensing/hardware are allocated for desired feature set
Provide a CM tech during the scheduled installation
- Approximately three hours
- The CM tech may only be needed for supervision but must be present for any connection issues. e install will be rescheduled if no resource is provided. It’s important to note that network speed of the hosting network can alter completion time and should be accounted for when budgeting tech resources.
Completion of the provided workbook in a timely manner. It’s important to note that once returned to the Xima Project Manager, no core changes can be accommodated without a potential need for additional professional service costs.
Prepare an ASA console prior to the scheduled installation
Provide WebLM verification of required TSAPI license count (applicable for Cradle to Grave level logging and real-time monitoring)
Confirm and then provide supervised or unattended access to:
- AES system (Web and Terminal Admin level access)
- Avaya CM service (Web and Terminal Admin level access)
- The dedicated Chronicall Server
Confirm network connection and necessary ports are open between the above three servers prior to scheduled installation
Manage the servers provided.
- Xima will NOT make changes outside of the software itself. Xima will not be responsible for IP address/port management, partitions, or security measures.
Personalized training is available with the purchase of professional services with the correct part number (e.g. XPS-TRAIN01). If training was not purchased with additional professional services, it is the customer’s responsibility to attend the modular group sessions through our help center training program.
The deployment project will be considered completed once the Chronicall service is successful in logging call data for the agent list requested and licensed from the workbook. e project manager will provide a Delivery and Acceptance letter, and any future support needed will be handled by the Xima Support team using our help desk ticket system and/or calling for the duration of the Xima Care support subscription.
For the full Xima Support Agreement, click here.