Contact Center ProServices - IPO
When purchasing Professional Services for a serial that includes any of the Contact Center (Multimedia) Voice or Chat licensing below, the following scope of work will apply. (MM0001,MMACL001,MMSBR001,H-IPOMM-001,H-IPOMM-241,AXMM0001,AXMMACL001,AXMMSBR001,H-PBAMM-001,SPG-PBAMM-001,SPG-PBAMM-002)
- Provide an internal kick-off call between Xima and partner to outline deployment.
- Provide a customer facing kick-off call to outline deployment.
- Provide a workbook for data collection necessary to the installation.
- Verify server specifications and design.
- Coordinate timelines, schedules, and communication among each party.
- Schedule one GoLive support bridge for the launch of the Contact Center features.
- Provide a HelpDesk phone number for expedited support for the five business days following the launch.
1. Configure voice skill groups as outlined in workbook
2. Limited IP Office and VMPro configuration.
Configure virtual handsets
Confirm licensing and user rights groups
Shortcode for routing TO skill group
Review test call flows
3. External testing of voice skill routing
4. Configure Web Chat as defined in the workbook (if purchased)
5. Provide Web Chat HTML snippet to be utilized by web developer (if purchased)
6. Provide one administrative training session for all parties responsible for managing the Multimedia features moving forward
7. Conduct the GoLive support bridge for the launch
Responsibility of the Partner/Customer
These items can be completed by the partner or the end user but cannot be completed by Xima Software.
Before installation can be scheduled:
Review the Avaya Call Reporting / Chronicall white sheet and confirm:
- Your provided server meets the required specifications
- Appropriate Avaya licensing/hardware are allocated for desired feature set
- IP Office is release 10.1 or newer
Complete the provided workbook in a timely manner. It’s important to note that once returned to the Xima project manager, no core changes can be accommodated without a potential need for additional professional service costs.
- When assigning agents to licensed seats, ensure the name entered in the workbook matches the name in the PBX
Assign and confirm CTI Pro licenses to each node required for call logging
- Applicable to Chronicall purchase
- Not required for Avaya Call Reporting purchase
Assign and confirm IP endpoint licenses to primary node
- Avaya IP Endpoints if Avaya Call Reporting
- 3rd Party SIP Endpoints if Chronicall
Confirm network connection and necessary ports are open between the Avaya Call Reporting / Chronicall server and IP Office nodes prior to scheduled installation
- For High-Security Networks, provide a LAN Tech familiar with the topography of the network in the event that Network-based troubleshooting needs to take place
Configuration of Incoming Call Routes and call flows in Manager and VMPro for all skills needed
- Xima will not be configuring the customer’s Auto-Attendant or DID’s
- Xima will, however, assist with the creation of the transfer event or destination of the DID to ensure they are properly configured to direct the call to the correct skill group
- At least one dedicated test DID will be essential to proper testing in a later stage
Configuration of voicemail boxes and shortcodes needed for transfers from skills to voicemail box
Provide an IP Office tech during the scheduled installation
- Approximately two hours
- The IP Office tech may only be needed for supervision but must be present for any connection issues. The install may be rescheduled if no IP Office tech is available. It’s important to note that network speed of the hosting network can alter completion time and should be accounted for when budgeting tech resources.
Provide supervised or unattended access to:
1. Avaya Call Reporting / Chronicall server
2. IP Office Manager
Including System Security access to build DevLink connection
3. VoicemailPro Client if an auto attendant is used for skill group calls
Embed provided Web Chat HTML snippet provided to necessary WebPages prior to testing or GoLive for Web Chat (if purchased)
Post Installation / Testing Phase:
Install necessary clients on the agent’s desktops if applicable
1. Follow the testing guide included in the workbook
Testing each route and reporting issues or satisfaction
Testing skilled calls and features work to satisfaction at the agent level
Test user and agent experience for Web Chat Report issues or needed changes in a timely manner to the Xima project manager
2. Schedule Administrative Training with Xima project manager
3. Distribute provided and applicable agent training videos to agents
4. Coordinate with Xima project manager to schedule GoLive launch at the conclusion of testing
At the conclusion of the GoLive launch, the Xima project manager will provide a Delivery and Acceptance document and the customer will be transitioned to Xima Support for future issues or general support needs.
Personalized training is available with the purchase of professional services with the correct part number (e.g., XPS-TRAIN01). If training was not purchased with additional professional services, it is the customer’s responsibility to attend the modular group sessions through our help center training program.
The deployment project for XPS-INS01 will be considered completed once the Chronicall service is successful in logging call data for the agent list requested and licensed from the workbook. Unless other modular-based professional services were purchased and have not been completed, the project manager will provide a Delivery and Acceptance letter, and any future support needed will be handled by the Xima Support team using our help desk ticket system and/or calling for the duration of the Xima Care support subscription
For the full Xima Support Agreement, click here.